3.24.2011

Alphabet

I have a lot of pet peeves. But one of my biggest pet peeves is when blogger deletes my scheduled posts. SOO frustrating. And I didnt even realize it until this morning. So sorry for the lack of post yesterday.

Guess what? Cruz was featured on The Baby Blackbird blog yesterday for their mini streetstyle. It was cute to see pictures of him on a blog that wasnt mine. Go check him out!


mini street styles200X120 mini street style | XX

Also, I decided I want to put up the alphabet around Cruz's play area so I did some searching for letters that I liked.

These ones I LOVED:




Super cute, but their French, meaning some of the letters dont match with the pictures in English, so I feel like that might be confusing.

I also found these ones, but they arent a full set:



Their in English, which is a plus, but I dont love them quite as much.

Hmmmm.... I'll let you know how the project turns out.

And thank you all so much for your support around Cruz and his development. Your reassurance and advice is more appreciated then you could know.

3 comments:

  1. Blogger can be so frustrating!
    Those alphabet prints are adorable! I especially love the French ones, but I do see your point that they could be confusing... What a bummer though, everything French is almost always more beautiful than the American version. You still found some cute ones, I love the "U for Umbrella" print =)

    And They Lived Happily Ever After...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for cruz! baby celebrity :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I love Cruz's sweater in those pictures. Sooo sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete