8.24.2010

P.S I'm in love.

With a woman named Jenne Dunham. She is an amazingly talented photographer. And she was able to capture some breathtaking photos of Cruz.

Here's some sneak peaks:








She was so easy to work with. I felt totally comfortable with her, and thats saying a lot considering I HATE being in front of a camera.
She was totally patient. And though Cruz was less then enticed with the camera, she really took her time to set up fantastic shots and captivate him long enough to capture said shot.

I'm love love LUV-ING the sneak peeks and I absolutely cannot wait to see all of the photo's!

I can't say enough incredible things about Jenne or her work. Please check out her website here. And I thank you again and again Jenne, for these amazing keepsakes!

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are priceless, you are just a beautiful mom and that little guy is gorgeous ~~so full of personality. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie, thank you so much for the kind words! I truly did enjoy working with you and getting to hang out with your family. The color version of the black and white photo in your sneak peeks will be one of the photos featured on my new business cards! I'll make sure you get a few the next time I see you. You're beautiful and so is your son - take care! -Jenne

    ReplyDelete