8.03.2010

Ok so Cruz's 6th month b-day has got me feeling slightly weepy/nostalgic/pathetic. I figured the best way to commemorate his half b-day ( I never thought I would be the mom to say the word "half-birthday", I mean for real?) was a little walk down memory lane!

Photobucket

Just a couple hours old...I had no idea how much my life was about to change.

Photobucket

The first time I ever put him down during a nap... I'm not sure if I ever put him down during the first three months.

Photobucket

He got his little hands stuck together

Photobucket

Cool man with his shades.

Photobucket

First smile I captured on camera.

Photobucket



Photobucket

In his camping boots.

I'm amazed by him each and every day. Thank you, my little boy, for making my life what it is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment