8.04.2010

My latest and greatest obsession


So since Papa and I FINALLY got our own place, my newest favorite things to create are pieces for our home. Here are a couple of the things I'm working on...

(Please excuse the terrible fuzziness of the photos...I'm currently taking all pics on my iPhone)


The book is called "Seams to Me" by Anna Maria Horner. The pictures are beautiful. Such rich colors with an amazing array of sewing projects. I cannot wait to get started...though I dont know where I'll ever find the time.


This is the project I'm working on right now, except in these colors...


This is the next project I can't wait to start for all of Cruz's toys.


This will be another super cute hideaway for C's toys.



And lastly, I am dying to try my hand at quilting. How cute would this be on our bed!!

So there are just a few of the things that have been bouncing around in my head for the last couple weeks. I'll post some pictures if I ever get any of them done!!

And of course a post is never complete without a picture of Mr. Cruz.



Sleeping next to his mama. Sometimes I can spend hours just watching him sleep. Lucky mama, I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment