8.10.2010

Eat. Pray. Love

Not only am I dying to see this movie, but it has really started me thinking. Thinking about a lot of things. Thinking about the way things used to be... and the way they have become. Of all the things I hoped to do with my life B.C (before Cruz) and all the new dreams that have evolved since his birth.

One of the things that I wanted to do SO BADLY before C was to travel.
My first choice destination has always been and will always be, Ireland.





AHHHH, it's almost painful, how bad I want to be here. What I wouldn't give!!!

When I used to imagine myself there, it was usually in a haze of pubs, pints of Guinness and a slew of Irish men channeling "P.S I love you!"

Now when I see it in my mind its a lot more family oriented. Its little Cruzy bundled up against the cool winds. Its Papa and I strolling our son around the beautiful countryside. Its hunkering down in a cozy cobblestone home and soaking up the culture. And lets be honest, its still all in a haze of Guinness!!!
And I think Cruz would really like Ireland....

He loves to snuggle up with his mama and go for walks....
And he loves to spread out on the grass for a little sight seeing and tummy time.

Yes, he would definitely love Ireland!



P.S--Eat. Pray. Love has also inspired me to add a couple elements to my blog. Check out the new pages, found along the top of the page, right underneath the header!

3 comments:

  1. One day after Cruzi is big enough to really enjoy the Irish country side and I've finished school we'll go to Ireland, my treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and then I read this post. You've hooked me in. I have a major love for Ireland. I'm talking packing up the hubby and the little girl and just going.

    Somewhat related; I'm currently reading Eat. Pray. Love with some other bloggers and posting about it. I'm behind since we're in the middle of moving. But here you go just in case you want to take a look.

    http://thisismommyhood.wordpress.com/2010/08/02/eat-pray-love-italy/

    *My laptop went nuts so it ended up deleting my first post. :)

    ReplyDelete