2.28.2011

Problem Solving

So last week I shared my concerns about night weaning and figuring out a way to get Cruz to sleep through the night without having to end our co-sleeping relationship.

After much (much, much) research I came to a conclusion... nobody had a good solution. Or at least not one that was gentle enough for my needs.

So I came up with my own solution.

Cruz's very own big boy bed...in his Mama's bed!



Bed: Handmade by an awesome friend of ours with some amazing skills. 
Bedding: Mama made

My little man has his very own bed with his very own down(alternative) blanky. He gets to learn how to start sleeping on his own, but Mama is right there to comfort him if he gets scared in the night. 

He is only sleeping in it about 2 hours a night so far, but I am optomistic! 

And he just looks sooo dang cute cuddled up in his big boy bed. I just can't get enough! 

But it is awful lonely in my bed for those 2 long hours that he isnt in it. Sadly, just a little taste of what is to come.

Thanks for all of your encouraging comments last week, they mean so much. 

If you like Cruzy's new bed, you should give us a vote!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment