2.25.2011

Fashion Friday: Swimwear

Ok, it is FREEZING.

And I know I am a total wimp. Because I live in California and 50 degrees is considered freezing to me.

But I am craving the sun so I have been daydreaming about swimwear.

And since I would rather light my hair on fire then show my stomach to unsuspecting strangers, I have chosen suits with a little more coverage. 


 That looks like it hurts her bum

All three from Anthropologie



Oh my gosh, I could go all day. I love, love, love all of these. Thankfully, Cruz was gracious and avoided giving me stretch marks on my upper torso (the only place he spared)! If you are just dying to buy me one of these swimsuits, feel free to email me for my home address :)


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment