12.09.2010

INTRODUCING: Pour Toujours

As you may have seen, I have decided to start taking on sponsors in the new year. But there were a few standouts that I could not let you all miss out on during the holiday season! This girl is one of my handpicked favorites! I am excited to introduce you to Adanna from Pour Toujours.


Based out of Los Angeles, Adanna has been knitting since she was young and found her calling in making cowls for herself. After countless compliments on her handy work, she decided it was time to go into business for herself and start sharing her love of fashion with the world. 

When I asked her what her reason for creating cowls was, her response was just too heartfelt to paraphrase: 
"I really try to promote being yourself because at the end of the day that's all that matters. Anything that helps you express yourself and feel better about yourself should be embraced! I really hope my cowls/etc will do that for others =) because I guarantee you will not find them in stores!"

 The Boa (Adanna's first and fav)


She is a self proclaimed fashion lover. When I asked her where she drew her inspiration from, she said "Everything!! I just love fashion in any form."

 The Misty (My fav!!)

Aren't her pictures too cute? 

I am totally in love with this girl and her cowls! Make sure that you all check out her etsy shop ASAP as she is having a sale through the end of Friday for 20% off (use code toujours20)!!! That means you can get some of these amazing pieces for less then $30!! I am so excited to share this find with you all just in time for Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza/Whatever you celebrate (or dont celebrate, all my JW's!) because these will make an awesome holiday gift for the lovely ladies in your life! And I second her in saying that you won't find pieces like this in stores! She has a great array of colors available for custom order and the yarn looks so warm and cozy. Make sure to click on her button in my sidebar to visit her shop all month long as she is always updating!

And make sure you stay tuned as Miss. Adanna will be hosting a giveaway here on BMT soon!

Now hurry, go shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment