1.31.2011

FAQ?

So I have been getting a lot of requests lately for an FAQ page.... Except I have no idea what I would put in an FAQ page.

Its the same reason I avoid doing an "about me" page.

I feel like everyone else has it pretty cut and dry:

Hi my name is _____. I'm married to my best friend _____. He is the most amazing man in the world. We have an amazing baby named ____ born on _____. We have the most amazing life ever and I couldn't be happier.

Thats the basic format for like 99.62% of "about me's" in the blogger world.

I don't really know how to sum up my life in that small amount sentences. I feel like it would just leave people with more questions then answers.

I digress. FAQ Page.

So if those of you who have inquired about the FAQ page could be so kind as to clue me in on the kind of questions you would like answered I would be ever grateful!

(If you have any questions that you aren't comfortable posting, but wanted to chat about, feel free to email me!)

LASTLY---- Today is the last day for the Posh Green Goods Giveaway! ENTER ENTER ENTER and the winner will be announced later this week!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment