5.18.2011

Dear Internet,

I've missed you almost as much as I've missed Michael Scott on the Office. And even more then I miss Pepsi Twist...and those M&M's with the crunchy stuff in the middle.

Love,
Cassie

So, obviously its been a little quiet on the front here the last couple weeks. We have been without internet during our move and instead of fighting it and dreading about finding a way to post, I decided to just take the time off, relax and get settled.

I have about 100 million things I want to check you guys up on. New food, new clothes, new crafts, new art, new songs, new photos. SO much stuff.

But for now, I'll start with a few Instagram's from the past couple weeks.



 A smashed fingernail. No fun at ALL.

A new rug... and toenails badly in need of some polish

A little boy eating breakfast in bed, resulting in lots of laundry for Mama.

New picture at an amazingly great price.  Love Ross.
 

Flowers picked by a little boy for his Mama.

A new play corner for Cruz.

So glad to be back! I've missed being in the space.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for relaxing and getting settled. We missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I've missed your updates, but totally understand the need to take a break and get settled into a new place.

    ReplyDelete