9.06.2010

Shout out

I'm a total fiend for anything arts or crafts and I like to pride myself on creativity, but I have to give it to this little lady. I must admit that I am envious of her crafting skills. And not only her, but her brother as well. What a dynamic duo. Check out what they made for Cruz.



They took turns knitting this ball for him. I cannot tell you how many compliments I get on this thing. People dig it. As does Cruz. Hands down one of his most favorite toys.

And they also assist their mama in making these amazing dolls. This isn't even a quarter of the ones they have made. I wish I had more pictures. SO talented:




So thank you to Miss. Kaija, Mr. Yogi and, of course, to their beautiful mama, for making Cruz such an amazing keepsake. We love and cherish it and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment